zondag 12 juni 2016

March/April/may collective haul

Hi everyone! If forgot to do a March haul and favorites, and didn't actually buy all that much. In April it was my birthday, so I have a few more things to show you and then in May I got my New Rocks.



- Synthetic dreads by Anemi Khold


- The Rogue + The Wolf jewelry
Rune of Guidance cuff
Midi Ring of Affection
Sigil of Dominance necklace


- all black rings (Kruidvat)


- Bat necklace from Alchemy Gothic

- Crazy factory tunnels and septum clickers
Vintage tunnels currently sold out
Septum clickers: 1.2mm 8mm

- Kat Von D liquid lipsticks




- Sugarpill eyeshadows: Afterparty, Mochi and Love+

- Sinister Almyra dress

- Vans dress

- H&M cut sleeve top

- netshirt

- Dr Martens 1460

- New Rock boots



- Lots of books

- Rob Zombie CD


What do you like most of these items? And do people even still visit my blog?



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have to agree, I really enjoy watching haul videos :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I think you are one of the only people who still visits my blog...

      Verwijderen