maandag 30 mei 2016

Cyber goth inspired make-up look

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I made a blogpost, mainly because I don't think every video I create should have one... Today's video is one of my current favorite make-up looks that I wanted to share with you all. Let me know what you think about it!



Products used:
- NYC natural matte foundation 001 Ivory
- Notoriously Morbid Necromancy blush
- Notoriously Morbid Echo highlight
- Nyx Jumbo pencil Milk
- Nyx Jumbo pencil Black Bean
- Sugarpill Love +
- Sugarpill Bulletproof
- Nyx liquid black liner
- Kat Von D Witches
- kat Von D Nosferatu
- Eyelure Volume 101 lashes


Thanks to Anemi Khold I finally have an amazing set of dreads so I can start wearing more cyber inspired looks again. be sure to have a look at her page and give it a huge like!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, need to try finding a routine where I have a daylie bit of youtube, browsing and stuff XD lovely look though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I use part of my lunch break to go through my subscriptions on Youtube and blogs. But I miss out on a lot since there's so much out there

      Verwijderen