woensdag 6 april 2016

Facts 2016 spring edition

Hi everyone! This sunday I went to Facts spring edition in Flanders Expo. We would have done another cosplay, but last minute my boyfriend wanted to be a zombie and I would go as a Necromancer.

After spending my Saturday evening trying to get an outfit together and a makeup look to work on, I got my closet cosplay ready. I am so happy that I still had some bones for a necklace and wrapped dreads for an extra accent.


Facts was amazing! I really like the extra space, especially in the vendors hall. It also re-activated my love for SFX makeup and I am trying to figure out what I need to really up my game. I want to create even better zombie makeup and wounds, so I will invest in some extra products. Would you guys be interested to see what I get and how I learn to work with it?

Normally when Halloween is getting closer I want to do some basic SFX make-up tutorials on my channel as well.

I hope you guys had an amazing weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten