I naturally have dark brown hair, but with this method you can get any color in your eyebrows. I especially like this for out of there colored eyebrows.
- Essence Coverstick 06 Ivory Matt
- Pink and Purple eyeshadow (random palette)
- Black eyeshadow by NYC
The other make-up I am wearing
- foundation mix of NYC Natural matte in 001 Ivory and Bourjois healthy mix in 52 vanilla
- contour with Notoriously Morbid Necromancy
- blush is NYC Prospect Park Rose
- Highlight essence sooo glow in 10 look on the birght side
- invisible setting powder by Kiko
- Lipliner Nightmoth by Mac
- lipsticks LA Splash Malevolent and Venom
- eyeshadows from the Kat Von D Chrysalis palette
- gel eyeliner by Catrice cosmetics
- Lashes by Eyelure 101 volume
- mascara NYC Showtime mascara
I specifically bought this coverstick for this type of use, but also use it to cover some spots I sometimes have on my face. If you don't have Essence look for a coverstick that isn't too creamy, otherwise the colors won't stick as well. This was only 1.99€ at Kruidvat.
You can do this with all sorts of colors, I try and match my brows to all the sets I have. I hope you enjoy this extra video this week!