woensdag 9 maart 2016

Blog and Youtube changes

Hi everyone! As some of you might have noticed, a lot of blogposts have dissapeared from this blog. I am currently reworking my blog and starting today my focus will not be on the beauty aspect anymore, but on the alternative lifestyle and culture.



I will be reworking some blogposts, and have already deleted a lot of non relevant ones. I hope I will be able to give you all the quality and contect I would like to see/read about on blogs I follow.

On my Youtube channel I will over time be reworking old videos that I filmed when I still had a not so good setup (at my parents house).


For now I'm not going to keep my blog on a shedule and we'll see how it goes from there. My video's will still be uploaded on Friday with their corresponding blogpost.

If there are things you want to see on my blog, please be sure to let me know in the comment section.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen