vrijdag 12 februari 2016

Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette: Dark make-up look

Hi everyone! Last week I got one of my most wanted products in the mail: the Kat Von D Chrysalis palette. And of course I had to create a make-up look with it. This is a dark look, but with this palette you can create a lot of different looks, and all of the colors are incredibly pigmented.



I'm not reviewing the palette in this blogpost, but will make a review once I have used it a bit more. If you want me to make a swatch video (video review) let me know so I can prepare it for you.
 

Products used:
Face:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation 52 Vanilla
- Kiko eyeshadow Taupe as a contour
- NYC cheek glow prospect park rose
- Essence sooo glow highlighter 'look on the bright side'
- Kiko setting powder

Eyes:
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- Kat Von D Chrysalis palette
base color: lucid
deep red: Tornay
black: hybrid moments
inner corner highlight: lunar lights
- Bourjois Kohl & contour pencil Noir Expert
- NYC showtime mascara

Lips:
- Kiko lipliner 710
- MAC lipstick Instigator


I hope you like this look (and me filming with my new lens for the intro and outro). I will of course be creating more looks using this amazing palette.

2 opmerkingen: