This is the first time I don't have a video, because it wasn't getting a lot of love on Youtube for it, but if you want me to, I can bring it back again.
- Lot's of Kiko make-up: the review for all these products should be up somewhere next week.
- Ankh earrings, 90ies choker and rings from claires
- L'oreal hairspray (heat protect) and miss manga mascara in devilish black
- Ikea desk and chair: which have made a HUGE chance in how I work and it's made my life so much easier (also for taking product pictures etc
- H&M Halloween underwear, socks and candles
- Primark pants, candle, clothing hangers and oil control face whipes
- Demonia swing 220 (second hand)
- Starting a new job in a big city (Brussels): this is both a blessing and a tiny bit of a curse, since I am very close to the Kiko store (and lot's of other fun stores I love to shop at) no I have to try and not spend all my money there...
- Home: My new desk is life! I love working at it, still need to find best setup for my makeup
- Series: Syfy Face Off season 10!
- Movie: Avatar (have finally seen it again)
ESC - The Northern Hunter
Agrezzior - Dead Red Beat
Sebastian Komor - Electro Body Music (Freak edit)
So, did you get any nice things during the sales? Or what was our favorite thing that happened in this first month of 2016? Let me know in the comment section.