vrijdag 26 februari 2016

Goth hair - hair powder try out

Welcome back everyone! Today's video and blogpost will be talking about a new product I decided to give a try, and that makes the ultimate goth hair even easier to achieve. Be sure to watch the video to see the results in just minutes.



Most of the time, my hair lays pretty flat, but sometimes I want it to be huge and fluffy. I have tries using volume mousses, dry shampoo, ... but none of them actually work to add drama without teasing my hair and having to set it with lots of hairspray.


Now I found hair powders when I was looking for other products in my local Kruidvat store. There are of course other shops and online stores selling this product at well by different brands, but the general idea is the same.

A hair powder is ment to make your hair more rigid and easy to work with (to get thick and higher up). The specific one I got was only 2.99€ at Kruidvat and is by the home brand. The flask contains 10g of powder, and you shake it either directly on your roots or first on your hand and then apply it to your roots.


When you then start pushing up your hair, you will notice it staying up (or at least mine did). In just a few minutes I styles my entire head of hair and am loving the results! This creates a perfect goth backcomed looking hairstyle, without you actually having to tease your hair.


I can highly recommend you trying this product or a similar one out, I really love it, and will be curious to see how long this will actually last. I might even invest in a more expensive one if I really like it and use it on a regular basis.

I hope you enjoyed this video and blogpost, and will be making another hair related video very soon!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This looks like a fun thing! I didnt even try a dry shampoo yet *lol*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I used to have Batiste dry shampoo, that works as well, but not nearly as good as this product

      Verwijderen
  2. Yes! I also own that exact product and I think it's really useful when you want to do something different with your hair and not put too much of an effort in it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. me too! I've been completely won over by the product <3

      Verwijderen
  4. I was using just Got2Be powder, I didn't liked it. Maybe this one will be okey for my hair? I have to test it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen