maandag 25 januari 2016

Youtube Channel update

Hi everyone! As you have noticed in the past few weeks, I have been getting a few more video's out on my Youtube channel. I have also looked a bit more into some improvements I could make and today I am finally uploading my channel trailer.



It was important to me that the trailer was short but still contained all the information people would want to know when they visit my channel.

I do have a lot of video's planned for the following months but some video's aren't going to come anymore: I am going to stop making the monthly haul and favorites, and instead post a blogpost about it from now on. I am also working on video's for all of my piercings, so you can expect those shortly.


Of course if you want me to make a certain video, or if you would still like to see the monthly haul and favorites, you can always leave a comment with your input.  Also be sure to let you know what you think about my trailer and if it correctly represents my channel.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten