vrijdag 29 januari 2016

Star Crushed Minerals make-up tutorial

Hi everyone! A little while ago, I ordered products from Star Crushed Minerals and I finally found some time to play around with them and create an eye look that I love. In this video I am going to show you how I created it.



Products used:
- Catrice prime and fine eyeshadow base
- NYC brow kit in brunette
- Catrice Oophs... I nude it again
- Star Crushed Minerals 'Norma Jean'
- Star Crushed Minerals 'Crimson Rose'
- Star Crushed Minerals 'Taboo'
- Star Crushed Minerals 'Supernova White'
- Catrice gel eyeliner 'Black Jack with Jack Black'
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour eyeliner pencil Noir Expert
- NYC showtime mascara

On my lips I am wearing a combination of 'Rune' and 'Tarot' by Notoriously Morbid.


I loved playing around with these colors as they are highly pigmented and work beautifully together. If you can, place an order at them and be amazed with the products! Be sure to check Star Crushed Minerals out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen