woensdag 20 januari 2016

Review: Concrete Minerals eyeshadows

Hi everyone! Today on blog is a review without a video attached to it about the Concrete Minerals eyeshadow pigments I own. I have two totally different colors, and wanted to show you how I work with them.


Now, I won these pigments in a Attitude Holland giveway, but this does not affect my opinion of them at all!

The first color I have is called Bulletproof and is a nice deep blue color. This is a pro matte eyeshadow, so it has no shimmer at all. It is a really nice color, and a soft pigment that blends out really well without too much fallout.


The second color is called Napalm and this is a vibrant orange. Since this is one of the normal eyeshadows, it has lot of shimmer in it, making it a perfect accent color with other nude and brown tints.


Would I have chosen these colors myself? I don't think so, since I am more a red or black person when it comes to eyeshadows, but I am really happy I have them so I can experiment with these colors.


The normal prices for these are 9.99€ for the Pro Matte one, and 8.99€ for the regular eyeshadow. These are really good prices considering you get 1.5 grams of product and the jars have a sifter. I will definitely be buying other colors in the future by Concrete minerals, since the quality of the products is really good!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before! I love the way they look, so pigmented! <3

    ▲unknownprettylies.blogspot.com▲

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They aren't as known yet, but really good quality, I can highly recommend them to you ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is some dangerous post, currently obsessed with loose eyeshadows and nearly forgot about this brand :-P thanks for the review though

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have a lot of loose eyeshadows right now... maybe too many... (keep an eye out on my blog, there might be a giveaway coming soon ;) )

      Verwijderen