vrijdag 15 januari 2016

Punk goes Goth ft. Cindy K Hole

Today's blogpost and video are my first ever collaboration! I did this with my good friend Cindy aka Cindy K Hole, and we decided to do each others make-up. My video is me doing her makeup, and hers is her doing my makeup.




List of products used on Cindy:
- H&M foundation in porcelain
- Notoriously Morbid blush necromancy
- Notoriously Morbid highlight echo
- NYC cheek glow prospect park rose
- Essence matte setting powder
- Catrice oohps I nude it again
- Sugarpill love +
- Sugarpill bulletproof
- Catrice concealer palette
- Catrice gel eyeliner black jack with jack black
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence black lipstick
- NYC red lipstick


Be sure to visit Cindy's channel as well and see how she makes me look like a punk girl! I hope you enjoyed my very first colab, and if you have your own channel or blog and you want to collab as well, you can always send a message.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen