woensdag 13 januari 2016

My favorite looks of 2015

In today's blogpost I want to share my favorite looks of 2015 with you all. I finally started to work with makeup more, and since I moved I can finally dress the way I want without having to face the judgment of my parents. I love going through these posts on other blogs, so I decided to create a small one as well.



The look at the head of this post comes back a bit further on.


When I first dyed extensions to go with my black hair.

During summer in a nice flowy dress.

Love how this looked, no clue what I was wearing...

That time I did zombie boy inspired make-up.

Black and red make-up, this ended as my picture almost everywhere (including business cards) 

Right after I got my fringe cut again, this is I think my favorite looks this year.

Closer look at the make-up.

When I did the Halloween video's I created this look, which I love for the glitter.


And then this look, which was very soft for what I usually do.

One of my favorite Hell Bunny dresses!

This is one of the outfits I wore to Infekted party in Ghent.

And with my extensions that I dyed with the Lunatik Hair Dye in Absinthe.

Near the end of the year I got this amazing dress from Attitude Holland.

 The final look I'm including is one I really want to wear more often, it's really simple yet elegant and witchy. As you can see there was a lot of variation in my outfits this year, which one was your favorite?

2 opmerkingen: