maandag 18 januari 2016

Demonia Swing 220

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! In today's blogpost I want to show the newest addition to my shoe and boots collection: the Demonia Swing 220.



Now I was able to get these second hand for only 40€ including shipping in the size I needed (which is almost impossible!). They already have a bit of 'damage' on the heels where the reinforced piece ends, but that is normal with Demonia boots.


I hope I will get at least a few party's or even shoots out of them, since they are amazingly comfortable for being 15cm high (at highest point). I know these are the same quality as other Demonias I have owned so they will eventually break on me if I wear them often... I am still saving up for a pair of New Rock boots to become my regular boots.



Do you have Demonia boots? Which model do you like most? And if you know these usually retail at about 80-100€, would you ever get new ones?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen