vrijdag 8 januari 2016

December haul & Favorites

As we have started 2016 and have come to the month of January, I will be talking about the awesome things I got in December. Lot's of these things are presents, so I did not spend a huge budget myself. What did you get as a present for the Holidays?




Haul
- Nivea products: miscelair water, eye makeup remover, day & night cream sensitive and cleaning mousse : from Kruidvat
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in 52 Vanilla: 8.99€ in Kruidvat
- Real Techniques sponge: 5.99€ on The Makeup Spot
- Lola & Liza dress + belts (black and pink glitter): 25€ for the dress + belts
- Essence eyeshadows 'keep calm and berry on' and 'let's go burgundy'(review here)
- Betty brush : 4.99€ at Kruidvat
- Paco Rabane Olympea perfume : gift from dad
- Kiko Lipliners 514 and 710, lipstick 524 from Kiko store in Eindhoven
- Mac lipstick Instigator: 19.50€ at De Bijenkorf Eindhoven
- Urban Decay primer potion anti age: gift from dad
- Knit tops: from kringwinkel
- Beauty Blender and cleansing bar: gift from brother
- Star Crushed Minerals order: 19.10$ on black friday
- Earrings and head jewelry piece: from Claire's
- H&M Divided Grey sweater: gift from mom
- Black boots and red heels: gift from mom

a few products together


Favorites
Music:
Horskh CD Dawn: my favorite this year! My boyfriend bought it and we have been listening to it a lot. if you are into electronic goth music, be sure to check them out.
Moionless in white - america: one of the few 'metal' songs I listen to on a daily basis, it's really catchy and even people who don't listen to the type of music seem to really enjoy it.


Beauty:
I have really loved using my newest foundation (the Bourjois Healthy Mix in Vanilla) and it's made my skin a lot softer and healthier. I apply it with my real Techniques sponge to get a flawless finish.

Movie:
Scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse: a funny take on the zombie apocalypse, be sure to watch the trailer and judge if you are into this type of humor or not...


And most important: seeing my family again! Since I moved across the country I haven't been able to visit them as much as I wanted. It was really great to see everyone again, and have a great meal together.

I hope you had an amazing December as well, what did you do for the Holidays? Any nice things you'd like to share? Be sure to leave it in the comments below.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen