woensdag 6 januari 2016

Burgundy Make-up tutorial

Hi everyone! As a small surprise for the new year I am not posting one but two video's this week! Today's video is going to be a tutorial I have promised you a few weeks ago, but didn't get around editing. It is made using a lot of Notoriously Morbid products and is currently one of my favorite looks.




Products used:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation 52 Vanilla
- Notoriously Morbid Necromancy blush (as a contour)
- Notoriously Morbid Echo highlighter
- NYC cheek glow Prospect Park Rose (as a blush)
- Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder
- Catrice prime and fine eyshadow base
- Catrice eyshadow 'Ooophs, I nude it again'
- Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow Boca Del Infiero
- Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow Always The Queen
- Notorously Morbid eyeshadow Bloody Awfull Poet
- Catrice ultra fine ink eyeliner
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour eyeliner pencil
- NYC Showtime Mascara
- Bourjois Rock Chick lashes
- La Girls Matte flat finish pigment gloss in Rebel
- Notoriously Morbid Rune




I really liked how this look turned out, it's currently one of my favorites and I have done it a few times after making the tutorial. If you have any questions, be sure to ask in the comments.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Always interested to see how other people do their ombre lips - we all seem to do them so differently :-D

    great look <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have a few different ways as well depending on what I use (liquid to matt, regular lipstick, cream liquid lipsticks,...) But recently I seem to prefer the liquid to matt way look

      Verwijderen