woensdag 23 december 2015

The Christmas Tag

Since it is almost Christmas (right... it doesn't even feel like winter here in Belgium) I wanted to do at least one post that is in the Holiday Spirit. It is a tag with 17 questions, so I hope you all enjoy!



1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
How the Gringe stole Christmas

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
A lot! I used to live at the highest point of Belgium and we had massive amounts of snow every year.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I work a part of the holidays and then visit my family.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?



5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, we have a system that everyone buys one present for someone else (we have a list) and we give each other those.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
nope, just Rudolf

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Seeing my family again, since I only see them a few times a year.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
We don't have one this year, but usually it's a real one.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
We eat Chinese food a lot on Christmas, so I am especially looking forward to that.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving, because I like seeing people be surprised and happy with their presents.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My softbox, that I got from my awesome boyfriend.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to go to Sweden, Norway or Denmark once, I think it must be so awesome there especially during the holiday season.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Depends on the object, if it's a book or a box it goes pretty well, but when it's an odd shape, I fail miserably.


14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Still having all of my grandparents (I only have my grandma's left now...)

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Finding the presents in my mom's closet a few days before... (I was about 6 I think)

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes, and those will be up on my blog soon!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with my family, since I don't see them as much anymore ever since I moved and started working...

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas! I'm not doing a lot of Christmas posts or video's simply because it's not my favorite thing in the year. If you do this tag as well, be sure to leave a link in the description so I can go read your answers! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. :-D happy holidays to you! even though i more am some kind of grinch when it comes to whatever-december-thing this was a nice tag to read!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Happy holidays to you too!
      I am not a big Christmas fan, but found it ok to do at least one blogpost about it ;)

      Verwijderen