vrijdag 4 december 2015

November haul and favorites

Hello everyone! This month has just flew by for me, A few orders I had already placed finally arrived, and I want to share some of my favorites with you as well.




Haul:

- Real techniques brushes: I got another Starter set and the Core collection as well as a single 'shading brush' which is a bit smaller than the base shadow brush but larger than the detail brush.



- Attitude Holland: Banned Apparel bat vest & Vixxsin Anatomy dress
The vest is surprisingly long enough for me, and really soft embroided material.
This dress fits really small, comparable to a Hell Bunny size L; size up if you can!


- Notoriously Morbid order (see full haul here)

- Brush egg from Ebay (they are about 1€)


- Magic The Gathering cards (two starter sets + some random cards) + boxes to put my cards in + dice to count live + sleeves to protect my playing deck; yes, I have started playing Magic The Gathering again, and my current playing deck is a black and red deck.

Favorites:

Beauty:
Gosh Nero: this nailpolish is incredible. I applied only one coat of it, and it lasted for over a week without looking completely destroyed. I did do the dishes and crafted during this week, so it did chip a lot (applied on Friday a week ago I am filming on Sunday).

Real Techniques: over and over again, this brand has been my favorite. I now have even more brushes and unless I really don't have a brush by them I can use, I will reach for them. They have made applying my makeup so much easier and better looking. If you are planning on investing in makeup brushes, they are a real must have! And you could put them on your Christmas wishlist!


Series:
Syfy Face Off
Yes, I know I am late to this, but for some reason I still had to catch up with the last season. I really love the makeup that they create and it's made me motivated to work on my own projects as well. I was really happy to see the contestant I liked most actually win!

Music:
Communion After Dark
This goth radio channel airs a new episode every week and has made me discover so many new amazing songs. The team consists of three dj's (Griffin, Paradise and Mauss) that make a set every week; they also have guest dj's or special editions. So be sure to check them out if you haven't already and give them some well deserved love! site

And finally some awesome songs I discovered this month:
Shiv-R: Pharmaceutical Grade
Aesthetic Perfection - Never Enough
Horskh - Damaged Ropes
Hocico - Bienvenido A La Maldad


What have you guys bought this month? Any favorites you would like to share? I hope I will have some nice things to share in my December haul, since the holidays are coming!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen