maandag 7 december 2015

Looks of November

Hello everyone! Today's blogpost is going to be the overview of the look I wore during November. I got some new makeup (by Notoriously Morbid and ExpoPrism Beauty) and even went out to party.

This month started by my getting a lot of nice makeup products in the mail. The picture at the top of this post is me wearing a lot of samples I recieved, and the picture here below is with my LA Girl Matte flat finish pigment glosses in Rebel and Black Currant.



I used to be afraid of using other colors than just black and red, but really love of the looks I have been able to create, this is one of my favorite looks of 2015.



Even if I love experimenting with colors and products, I will mostly go back to black and red combinations.




Since I wanted to try buns in my own way, I decided to match them with my Kreepsville 666 crossbone hair clips.


This is me before going out for dinner for a friends birthday, and then pary at Infekted afterwards. Most products are from Notoriously Morbid.




Also, and order from Attitude Holland arrived, and one of the products is this amazing bat vest from Banned Apparel. I love it so much and would wear it every single day if I could.




In my Notoriously Morbid order came four lip colors, I love every single one of them and they blend together perfectly as well!



And of course, new Septum jewelry from Crazy factory.


And this is the full order by Attitude Holland, the dress is by Vixxsin and the sweater from Banned Apparel. I will most likely wear this out to next Infekted Party.



So, these were my looks during November, I hope you enjoy these posts. I really like seeing these posts from other people. I hope you do to!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ga eens wat inspiratie moeten opdoen en wat "bijscholing" nemen want ik kan nog altijd niet deftig make-up aandoen haha :P
    Heb sinds kort een schminkpalette en weet nog steeds niet wanneer en hoe ik het moet gebruiken :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bij mij heeft het ook lang geduurd voor ik mijn makeup deftig kon doen.
      Veel tutorials volgens (youtube staat er vol van) heeft mij geholpen, en af en toe investeren in goede basics.

      Verwijderen