woensdag 2 december 2015

Answering your questions: Q&A #1

In today's blogpost and video I will be answering the questions I got for my 200 subscribers Q&A. If you have any more questions, be sure to answer them here, on my social media or in de comment section of my video.



Here are the questions I answer in this video:
- what is your favorite makeup brand?
- what is the craziest thing you believe in, or you believe it's real?
- what makes you truly happy?
- what is one thing that can make you happy no matter how upset you are?
- what is being goth to you?

Even if this was a short video, I really enjoyed answering your questions. I hope I can do more videos like this in the future, so be sure to leave some questions in the comment section if you have any.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten