woensdag 25 november 2015

Notoriously Morbid haul (and small review)

Hello everyone! Today's blogpost is all about my order from the brand Notoriously Morbid. I have been wanting to order there for quit some time, and now that I have all the pretty things I want to share it with you guys!



Some practical information: Notoriously Morbid is a company based in the US that create unique makeup products such as eye shadows, lipstick, blush, highlighter, and much more. I placed my order on October 6th and everything arrived at my place on November 17th (in Belgium). Shipping to Belgium is 7.5$, and unfortunately I got custom charges on top of my order (25€) but that isn't something Notoriously Morbid can do anything about.


Since everything is handmade, it can take a long Turn Around Time from Notoriously Morbid to make your order, please keep this in mind before placing your order if you are impatient.

The first items I want to show you are the Mystique Matt Lipsticks: I got four colors: Tarot, Lilith, Rune and Ritual. These are all super pigmented, apply without streakyness and dry to a perfect matte finish. They are not 100% transfer proof, but stay on the lips pretty well. These were 8$ for two colors in a duo tube.



Before placing my order I did some research and found that there blush 'Necromancy' would be perfect for fair skin. I also added a mini size of the Highlighter Echo to my order. These were 4$ each.





For the shimmery eyeshadows to stick well Notoriously Morbid made a perfect product called 'Shadow Bind'. This is a gel like eyeshadow base that makes glitters and all other loose shadows stick to and work better. This was 6.25$ for the tube (8ml) and last a long long time.


I was lucky enough to get my hand on the Blogger package for only 5$ with a full size eyeshadow (that normally would be 5.50$ on its own) and 5 sample sizes (that normally would be 1.25$ /piece). I also ordered a mini size, some samples and got two full sizes for free! This is an overview of all the shadows I got:
- Bloody Awful Poet
- I Call It Mr Pointy
- Good Little Girl Routine
- Lost In LA
- The Grand Empress
- Degrees Of Death And Virtue
- Always Your Girl
- Under Controlled Circumstances
- Boca Del Infiero
- Sin
- Silencing Machine
- Creepy Green Light


And thanks the other shadows I have (not from this order)
- Goblet Of Red
- Always The Queen
- Mistress Of The Dark
- Countess Of Shroudshire
- You Wont But You Might
- 13 Black rainbows
- Hearts Of Black Lace
- Paper Demons
- Age



So yes, I will be making A LOT of tutorials using the products from Notoriously Morbid, and so far I love every single one product I got!


This look was created using 90% products by Notoriously Morbid. So if you haven't already check out their website, this Friday they are also having a Black Friday Sale!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So belgium customs are as horrible as here in germany, still great review!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. customs are just a pain in the *** ... Glad you like te review! ^^

      Verwijderen