maandag 9 november 2015

My September and October looks

As I did at the end of August, I want to share with you the looks I've been wearing during the months of September and October. I plan on doing this post on a monthly basis, but since I had my Halloween posts during October I completely forgot about the September looks so I include them right now.


The first look is one that I created by experimenting with samples I had gotten from a friend. In the meantime this has become one of my favorite makeups so far. I even did a tutorial on it.



Thanks to the awesome Youtuber Drac Makens I also added this tiny rosary with cross to it for one of my video's. 


Later on in September I won some hairdye by Lunatik Hair Dye and created a matching makeup look to go with my freshly dyed extensions.



When I started making my Halloween video's I experimented some more with glitter pigments I had laying around and came up with this look. I also used sticky tape to create the angle.




I also tried making a look using no black at all, and came up with this makeup. I liked it so much that I ever wore it out to party. My outfit includes: Demonia boots, tight by Pamela Mann, Banned apparel pleated skirt, PunkRave corset top, black longsleeve spiked crop top.




I won some pigments by Concrete Minerals and made a blue makeup look. I found it a bit out of my comfort zone, but liked experimenting with the colors.


I got a new dress at H&M that I really love, it's got a destroyed texture printed on it, and is still suitable to be worn at the office.


When I got my Makeup Revolution palette I started by creating a mainly purple look, that I surprisingly loved a lot from the Give Them Nightmares palette.


My Blind Mag inspired makeup look, this was also created using the Give Them Nightmares Palette.


And since there are a lot of blues in the palette as well, I also created this look. This is also the first time I changed up my Septum Jewelry since getting it done.


For my last Halloween tutorial I made this bat wing eyeliner look using Sugarpill eyeshadows and Catrice eyeliner. I also love the Wednesday Addams inspired dress I got at H&M.





So, these were the looks I wore in September and October, which one did you like the most?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten