vrijdag 27 november 2015

Baroque Make-up tutorial

Hi everyone! Today's video and tutorial are about a look I made using samples I recently got from the amazing Roo (ExoprismBeauty, go check her out!). I inspired this look by the color 'not that tiffany' by Baroque Cosmetics.



Products used:
- Catrice Prime & Fine eyeshadow base
- Not That Tiffany by Baroque Cosmetics
- Hearts Of Black Lace by Notoriously Morbid
- Dancing In The Snow by Darling Girl Cosmetics
- Super Nova by Glamour Doll Eyes
- Sugarpill Bulletproof
- Lady In Black fake lashes by Bourjois
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour in Noir Expert
- NYC Showtime mascara
- red rhinestone in center of eye (applied with eyelash glue)
- LA Girls Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Rebel and Black Currant


I always apply my base makeup before the eye tutorial (foundation, blush, bronze, highlighter,...)
- Prime your eyes with a primer of your choice
- Apply the color 'not that Tiffany' all over your lid (or a similar deep red color)
-  Put 'hearts of black lace' or another black based red in the crease and blend out into the first color
- In your inner eye corner, apply a shimmery white colors, I used 'Dancing in the snow' by Darling Girl Cosmetics
- slightly wet your brush (this is the real techniques shading brush) and apply on your lid close to the lash line, I also lined using a wet fine liner brush to create a eyeliner look. Blend out using a dry brush.


- Fill in your eyebrows, I used Bulletproof by Sugarpill and the Real Techniques eyebrow brush.
- Apply fake lashes if you want to, I used the Bourjois Lady in Black half lashes
- line your waterline with a black pencil eyeliner
- Apply mascara, I use the showtime mascara by NYC


- For your lips make sure they are clean and soft. I applied a lip balm before starting this tutorial, and wiped off the excess product at this stage
- Apply the first color all over your lips, this is Rebel by LA Girl
- in the center of your lips apply the darker colors, this is Black Currant by LA Girl and blend them into each other


I hope you like the tutorial and if you order from one of these brands I am sure you will get amazing products!

2 opmerkingen: