vrijdag 30 oktober 2015

Days Of Halloween: Bat Wing Eyeliner Tutorial

Today is the final post of my 'Days Of Halloween'. Not everything during this period went as planned, but I am still proud of the content I have been able to give you for this amazing occasion. This look has been inspired by the comment left by Lilith Mourning on my Youtube channel.



Products used:
Face:
- Catrice Velvet Finish Foundation in Light Velvet
- NYC Big Bold Bronzing Powder in MetropoliTan
- NYC Cheek Glow in Prospect Park Rose
- Essence soo glow in look on the birghtside
- Catrice concealer palette
- Essence all about matt! compact powder

Eyes:
- Catrice Prime & Fine Eyeshadow Base
- Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares color 'white  noise'
- Sugarpill Love +, Poison Plum and Bulletproof
- Bourjois eyeliner pencil in Noir Expert
- Catrice Gel eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black
- NYC Show Time Mascara

Lips:
- Bourjois eyeliner pencil in Noir Expert
- Essence lipstick in Black Gossip
- Catrice lipstick in Plum & Base


I hope you all enjoyed my Halloween video's! I will try my very best to make the tutorials you all have suggested on my Giveaway in the near future. Starting today I will only make one video every week (because with my job it's really hard to make two). Would you prefer seeing it on Monday or on Friday?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen