maandag 21 september 2015

Soft goth makeup tutorial

In today's make-up tutorial I will be showing you how I created this soft gothic inspired make-up. I created this look using mainly new product samples I had gotten from a friend because I felt like playing around with them.



Products used:
face:
NYC all day long foundation 739 classic beige
Catrice allround concealer palette (two lightest shades)
NYC bid bold bronzing powder 602 MetropoliTan
NYC Cheek Glow 649 Prospect park Rose
Essence Soo Glow! 10 look on the birght side
Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder


Eyes:
Catrice Prime And Fine Eyeshadow base
Neutral color (second lightest color from the Catrice all about Matt palette)
Notoriously Morbid pigment Age
Star Crushed Minerals eye shadow 242 Norma Jean
Sugarpill Love+
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Bourjois Kohl & Kajal Noir Expert
Catrice Ultra fine ink eyeliner
Catrice Ultimate Lask Multizer mascara
NYC brow kit 876 Brunette


Lips:
MUA anti bleed lip liner clear
Lime Crime lipstick in Glamour 101
Essence lipstick in 19 Black Gossip


What tutorials would you like to see on my channel?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten