woensdag 16 september 2015

My August looks

Hi everyone! Today I'm trying something different on my blog: looks of the past month. In this blogpost I will combine pictures of the make-up looks and outfits I've been wearing during that month. I really love these posts on other blogs, so I hope you enjoy it as well.


 The first look is when I tried a make-up look with a lot of black and red with a rhinestone in the middle. This got a great response, so I did it a second time as a tutorial that you can find here.




The original outfit was a simple black dress from H&M with net detail and a large cardigan combined with loads of jewelry. The second time I paired it with my new Hell Bunny Dress, ripped sleeves, my bone necklace and pigtails.



Another really popular make-up look was the simple smokey eye I did to combine my black and gray lipsticks with. This is also when I just had my Septum piercing for a few days, and I got some really nice comments about it as well as on the plugs by Tawapa I had in.


Now I do like some more special make-up once in a while, and I will be doing this makeup on someone in the near future, so I needed to try it out. I think the first test turned out great and hope it will work as well on the other person as it did on me.


As most of you know, I also created a make-up tutorial for the simple smokey eye, and since my nose piercing had healed really well, I could try to wear a nose/ear chain for the first time.


At the end of the month, I did some tutorials in one day, a black and red make-up look, a big hair tutorial and my August haul and favorites video's. I wore a studded choker, my bone necklace, skeleton hair clips, a studded jacket with this look paired with a layered black skirt and a skeleton print top. My new phone case also made the pictures just a bit nicer.




goofing around when taking my hair back down

And the final look I wanted to share with you is actually really simple: I got a riveted dress at Primark and during the day when I went out with my boyfriend I matched it with my red flower hat, and in the evening when I saw my parents again, I just put a nice bolero with it.


What look did you like most of this month?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really liked the one with Hell Bunny dress, you look so cute like that! It's a side of you we hardly see, so that was a cool change :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can be cute... Sometimes ;)
      My boyfriend always find me super cute in my onesie, but I'm not posting those pictures here ^^

      Verwijderen