maandag 7 september 2015

Grunge goth black and red make-up tutorial

Today's video and blogpost are about this gruny goth inspired make-up tutorial I created for you. I really like this look on some days, but I ended up looking really tired somehow... Since I really like the combination of black and red, that's the reason I put the accent color in.



Products used:
- Catrice Prime And Fine eyeshadow base
- Sugarpill Bulletproof
- Sugarpill Love+
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Noir Expert
- Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer
- MUA anti bleed - lip liner clear
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Personne Ne Rouge and Grand Cru


Not my best look, but I still like it on days I feel like looking a bit more messy and grungy. If you are curious about how I did my hair, that video will be online of friday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten