vrijdag 11 september 2015

Big gothic hair tutorial

As you all know, I love big pouffy hair. Ever since I got my cut into shorter layers it has become easier for me to style my hair this way, and I wanted to share with you all how I do it. If you have another way of styling your hair, please let me know! I love to learn more tips and tricks.



How this tutorial you will only need a few things:
- styling putty or wax (this is extra, you don't really need it)
- teasing brush (or regular hair brush if you don't have it)
- hair spray with good hold (if you can, get got2be glued hairspray)
- optionnal: skeleton hand hair clips

I start by putting some texture into my hair by using the styling putty, this will make the teasing easier afterwards.

Then I take small sections of hair at a time, and backcomb them. Once I have backcombed one section, I spray it with the hairspray before going to the next one. If you have trouble getting your hair to stand up, spray a bit of hair spray on the section at the roots before backcombing.


When everything is backcombed, I gently brush it into model, do not brush out the actual backcombing! When you have the look you want, set it with even more hairspray and if you want you can even put in some accessories.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen