vrijdag 14 augustus 2015

Black and Red Goth Make-up Tutorial

A few weeks ago I posted pictures of me wearing a nice black and red make-up look. I got a ton of positive response on it, so I decided to create a make-up tutorial for it.


These are all the products I used:

Face:
NYC all day long foundation - 739 Classic Beige
NYC big bold bronzing powder - 602 MetropoliTan
NYC Cheeck Glow - 649 Prospect Park Rose
Essence soo glow highlighter - 10 look on the bright side
Catrice allround concealer palette
Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder


Eyes:
Catrice prime and fine eyeshadow base
MAC  post haste
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Sugarpill Love +
Catrice ultra fine ink eyeliner
Bourjois kohl & contour - noir expert
Bourjois faux & fabulous rock chick eyelashes
black 3mm rhinestones

Lips:
MUA anti bleed lipliner - clear
Bourjois Kohl & Contour - noir expert
Bourjois rouge edition velvet - 08 Grand Cru
Boujois rouge edition velvet - 01 Personne Ne Rouge


If you recreate this look, I would love to see it, so tag me on Instagram @orphea333 or post it on my Facebook page.

2 opmerkingen: