woensdag 8 juli 2015

Review: Catrice: ultimate stay Plum & Base lipstick

Today I'm finally writing the first of a lot of reviews that I still have to make. In this review I will be talking about the Catrice lipstick in Plum & Base. It is needless to say that this has been one my most worn lipsticks since I had in on in most of my video's since I bought it.


When I first noticed Catrice had a new range of lipsticks, I was never expecting that they would have a nice deep burgundy color. This is part of the ulti-matte stay collection, and as far as I know it's in the assortment of every Catrice stand at Kruidvat I have been to.


The lipstick comes in a plain black tube that is really sturdy. At the bottom you have the label with the name of the color 'plum and base'. It looks really sleek and elegant and has fine 'Catrice' inscription in the bullet.

(left three coats - right one coat)

As you can see on the swatches, one layer already gives a pretty good coverage. I use about three layers on my lips to get it nice and opaque. I don't use any lipliner with this, but Catrice has a matching one called 'sweet auberginia' in the longlasting lip pencil range.


I love this lipstick, it is gorgeous when worn, applies super smooth and doesn't budge once you put it on. Do keep in mind this is a lipstick and not a liptint, so it will transfer to a glass you drink from, if you kiss your boyfriend...


It is sold for 4.99€ at Kruidvat and it is just the best color for me. I combine it with black or with a nude color in an ombré effect a lot, but I've been wearing it just on its own as well. I give this lipstick a 8.5/10 since I wish it would be just a litle more opaque in one run, but it is really good!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen