vrijdag 24 juli 2015

L-A Cosmetics - Review and swatches

Hi everyone! A few weeks ago I won a contest by L-A Cosmetics and that to that I got to pick six amazing colors from their range! Some of these colors aren't even for sale yet (but will be in the near future). Let's have a look at the ones I got.


Cemetary: this is a light grey color that gives a great color payoff but isn't too intense. On my lips it's still a bit translucent since I didn't use a primer underneath or a lip pencil.




Frostbite: this is a blue purple color with a lot of shimmer in it and gives a real frostbitten effect when worn.


Black Cherry: you know the color your lips get when you eat too many cherry's? That's what this color reminds me off. Really nice deep red but still a bit translucent.



Bruised: this is a nice deep purple color with a tiny bit of shimmer in it. I applied it with full opacity and using about three layers. I love this color!



Mystique: this rich deep blue color is inspired by X-men's Mystique. It applies opaque on first run, and looks surprisingly good on me.




Gothique: The last color is a plain black, although you can see that other colors have been mixed in as well creating a rich and deep tone.




Here are all the swatches side by side, so that you can see what they look like together.



One lipstick only costs 2.22€ and you can get a mystery pack or a three pack combination. If you are looking for quality handmade lipsticks in fun colors, be sure to check the Etsy store out!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten