vrijdag 26 juni 2015

My favorite online stores

Hi everyone! Today's blogpost is going to be about one of my favorite things: shopping! And because I could write an entire book about it, today I would just like to talk about some of my favorite online stores.



I have devided them into some smaller sections:
Europe:
Attitude Holland: sells about everything: clothes, shoes, jewelry, make-up, hair dye, ...
Bizzare: sells clothes and shoes
Large / EMP: sells CD's, DVD's, band merch, clothing, jewelry, ...
Babashop: sells clothing, jewelry and New Rock shoes
Fantasmagoria: sells clothing
Kinky Angel: sells clothing, jewelry, shoes,...
Restyle: sells their own brand and some make-up products.

America: 
Vampirefreaks: sells clothing, shoes, jewelry, hair dye,...
Cryoflesh: sells clothing, shoes and jewelry

Asia:
Dresslink: sells about anything
Taobao: chinese/japanese Ebay

Worldwide:
Ebay: anything you can think of
Etsy: mostly hand crafted items and unique pieces

What online stores do you buy from? Did you know most of these already or are some of these new to you?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten