vrijdag 22 mei 2015

Wearing circle lenses

Hi everyone! In today's video I'm showing you the first time I'm wearing my pair of circle lenses in a dark grey color. I got these at a sale from a store called 'ultra-violet' but never worn them untill now.




What should you get when you buy lenses?
- the lenses (with correction if needed)
- lens case
- lens product (I use the one for soft lenses in sensitive)

Before opening or touching your lenses make sure your hands are completely clean!

Then take the lenses out of their original package and then clean them with a bit of lens product (the first use is discribed on the lens product).

Now try to put them in your eyes. Do this carefully and make sure the lens isn't on it's wrong side. This always takes a bit longer when I haven't done it in a while...


When you take them out (I don't suggest wearing lenses for more than 8 hours at once) be sure to put them in fresh liquid in a lens case.

If you wear the lenses after leaving them in the liquid for a while, be sure to use clean liquid to rince them of first (after 6 days you should always take new liquid).

I hope you enjoy the look of these lenses since I will be wearing them a lot!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen