maandag 23 februari 2015

The skull collection

Hi everyone! If you follow me on Facebook, you have already seen than I started the launch of my first actual jewelry collection: the skull collection.



These items are made with resin skull casts of bat, wolf, raven and cat. Since these are really special and unique items, they are a bit more expensive then what I used to make before.










 SOLD

I also got some lace yokes to work with, and while I am still waiting for more supplies to arrive, these are a few pieces that are already for sale right now.



Be sure to get them fast because I won't make the same item twice. This collection will only have unique pieces (except for the cat ring that I have three of).





Do you like this collection?

1 opmerking:

  1. Raven necklace would be nice to match with my Feather Dream dress :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen