vrijdag 22 augustus 2014

Miniature bottle projects

In today's post I want to show you a project that was really easy and fun to work on: miniature bottles!
You can put about anything into them as long as it is small enough.


I have made 10 bottle charms with the bottles I have recieved. Unfortunately, I had many more ideas, so you will be seeing more posts about these projects.



What you need to make your own bottle charm:
- miniature bottle with cork
- something to put in the bottle
- label to put on bottle
- eye screw to make it into a charm
- necklace to put the charm on


'Fairy Dust'
Used to refer to a hypothetical substance with magical properties that brings great success, good luck, or happiness.


'Troll Snot'
Magical item used in potions. This snot came of a living Troll.

- Some filthy troll has snotted everywhere!
- I have a cold, if you must know!
- ..Sheesh!.. Never heard of a tissue?


'Vial of Blood'
- Blood: The fluid that circulates in the principal vascular system of human beings and other vertebrates.
Note: this item contains no actual blood.




Galaxy nr.3
- Galaxy: a large system of stars held together by mutual gravitation and isolated from similar systems by vast regions of space.




Galaxy nr.2
- Galaxy: a large system of stars held together by mutual gravitation and isolated from similar systems by vast regions of space.



Galaxy nr.5

- Galaxy: a large system of stars held together by mutual gravitation and isolated from similar systems by vast regions of space.



Galaxy nr.1

- Galaxy: a large system of stars held together by mutual gravitation and isolated from similar systems by vast regions of space. 

Those bottles are for sale on my Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Orphea333

I also made another Vial of blood, galaxy and a 'Graveyard Dust' bottle. Those are just for my own use now, but when my new supplies arrive, I will be making more to sell.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen